My first travel blog!

Vintage statement, 

Hi earthlings, when was the first time you travelled as a kid and when was the last time you travelled, foreseen corona effect has changed our lives and we are waiting to get everything into normal so we can take off and live our life's as usual but despite the current crisis, have a hope there is a silver lining for everything so have patience and think about the time you had while traveling with family, friends, solo and with different people.
Made this in class 10, in Blue I have written travelling, little did I know I'm gonna choose this.Made this class 10, in blue I have written travelling, maybe little did I know about this

I have never spoken about myself at the start of the blog, now I'm gonna start this travel blog by first writing about myself, I'm a student doing business management specialization in 'tourism and hospitality management' because that's my keen interest im a girl with billion dreams, taking every goals and opportunities to reach my success, I have started writing blog recently, I agree that many people are writing and trying to make there mark, blogging as a career is heating up now in India, but the main reason is long ago I always wanted to write, but don't know how to start, and the process in this online classes I got a opportunity to open my blog and now I have turned into part of my career, at first I focused on writings about fashion, because I love it, but somewhere deep down I had interest in writing about travel, but I haven't traveled to any country even my own country I have only been for South part of India so i eventually gave up the idea, thinking with what experience can I write but should I give up? Why can't I write even thou I didn't travel far, but there were always ideas, fantasies, dreams running in my mind visiting, exploring different nation's and with time I can make them come true and meanwhile write about places you have travelled to and review it write about places in India, write about the destination you would like to travel and something creative, so I decided and finally put it out.
                        Posted this in September 2018 but I couldn't make it.


I know a very long intro, but will be posting regularly on travel blogs!

Cheers,
Priya!
@priya_kishori16



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The art of Minimalism in Fashion

Namaste England 🙏

Winter in England