My first ever travel!

Vintage statement,
See the world, it's more beautiful than dreams, this lines hold true meaning.
Which was the first place you have first travelled, the more chances are that people's first travel history would be during there childhood I.e when they are toddler and I think it's difficult to remember the first place you have travelled as a baby but taking help of parents, feeding your Brain, and tossing over photos can give you a idea which was the first place you have travelled, it's fun to memorize Right, so people recall the memory about your first ever travel.

As long as I remember, I might have been to my grandparent's home, and a pilgrimage (tirumala) but the very first sight seeing I done as a toddler it must be MYSORE ( yes Mysore, beautiful and cleanest city in India) I have checked my albums and I closely relate to this place in my head also, It's crazy right 😂
This is the proof, I must be 1 year mostly, I'm sure I wasn't walking at that time and this was around dashara one of the biggest festival in mysuru! 

Little more about Mysore also known as Mysuru, is Karnataka's second biggest city, situated in Southern India. It was the erstwhile capital of the Wodeyar dynasty and is considered the cultural capital of the state. Mysore is the second cleanest city in India after Auroville and is one of the most materialistically well-planned ones. The people of Mysore are famous for their peaceful attitude and helpful nature.

Some pictures from that place which are known for its beautiful architecture, palaces, garden and what not!








This wasn't clicked that time but sourced them, and I have visited couple of times later but looking forward to visit this place again! Task for you is to recall the first place you have travelled.
 Every Friday new travel blog and fashion blog on Monday!


Until then keep in touch in ig @kishori_priya16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The art of Minimalism in Fashion

Namaste England 🙏

Winter in England