A day in my life in Mypadu beach


 Hello earthlings,

Another year, another day, life is moving at a speed where you feel time is not running in your favour, I felt exactly the same when this year started, January happened and then February i felt i was lagging behind something and let me tell you, none of my plans happened this year not even one, i had dreamed and prepared accordingly but it took a turn maybe life had some-other plans for me, i felt like i had hit a rock bottom, but nevertheless had to get back again, when i was figuring out what i wanted to do, I got invitation for a wedding and I wasn’t sure if i really want to go, or more do i really want to go that place and see the people? and also stay all by myself for a week! That actually felt a huge thing after all the impacts i had in my recent times, but i love being spontaneous and adventurous so i took this gateway, thinking I should get back on my feet after this. And it was my first time taking a overnight bus all by myself ( cheers to many first ๐Ÿ˜‹).

Cut to

.





.


Day 6 - Am I a beach girl or hill-stations (lover) ? I think both or i gravitate towards one another depending on my current liking but this time all i want is the beach, going after 3 months but still it felt new for me as if i missed it already but this time it is special because i swam after a decade as long as I remember! Usually i would pass swimming in it and just enjoy it, as it is, but this time i felt like taking a dip mind you telling I’m petrified of water, i get phobia when i see a huge wave of water, i mustered the courage and went for it, felt something good in me, which cannot be explained you know this says you shouldn’t just be in life, you should also experience it, thats where the true beauty lies!



Hope you enjoyed this short blog!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The art of Minimalism in Fashion

Namaste England ๐Ÿ™

Winter in England