My favourite boho jewelry collection!

 Hello everyone!

when was the last time you trust up do you accessorize minimal or do you junk up yourself with jewelries are you a boho person, if you are a horder  of silver junk jewellery then stay tuned!

These are some of my favourite collection and I do have them very often


that is relaxed, nature themed, and has elements of the earth and the universe. Most often, it is jewelry made with stones, feathers, shells, beads, and sterling silver, copper or brass. It is worn alone, or in layers, is eclectic, and very persona







This are my favorite one which I would like. To wear them with everything, boho jewelry can never go wrong on anything they are staple pieces one must own 

Thankyou~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The art of Minimalism in Fashion

Namaste England 🙏

Winter in England