My top 5 iconic looks

 Bonjour earthling,

Happy Monday to everyone, it's high time I bring out my fashion looks to this blog, here are my top iconic looks I have curated and feel proud of!

1. Maxi's are go to iconic piece for me they look elegant and sassy so always on my list, easily wearable fitted or loose anything looks good.


2. Re-creating indo western pieces are my fun, this was a fun to recreate, this top was decade old, I chopped it of a frock and paired this with a simple lehenga.

   3. How can my blog be incomplete without retro 90's looks, has to favourite polka dots with scarf .

4. This is my all time favourite, blazer dress, I love the way it is Color coded with mustard all over, can never get bored of this.

5. Blazers looks are staple, they go with anything, and this semi formal look is wine for everything.


Bonus:- makeup look, one of my favourite iconic look

THANKYOU
                    




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The art of Minimalism in Fashion

Namaste England 🙏

Winter in England