My travel bucket list of the year

 Hey folks,

Last year covid has hit us hard so we couldn't travel anywhere, it was that year we were restricted by travelling, but I hope this year won't turn out like that and I have already planned my itinerary to take off and live my dream and so do you; so this are the places which I want to travel this year, by god's grace!!

1. Wayanad, Kerala




Truly god's own country, it would be a bless to go there, high above the clouds, heaven on hill imagine staying in a tree house and looking over tress, birds chirping and cicadas whistles. 

2. Kullu Manali, Himachal Pradesh



Such a majestic and divine place full of snow, since kid I have been dying to see snow, fingers crossed!

3. Pondicherry, tamilnadu




French architecture, buildings full of colors,black rocks, shrine of peace, beaches. What not, I badly want to go to this place.

4. Europe!



This is still a dream for many, who wouldn't backpack in Europe,for me it's much more passionate dream, every cities are in my list, hopefully I can fullfill.

5. Few other countries like Russia,Mexico,dubai, hongkong the list goes on and it never ends..
What's your bucket list country?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The art of Minimalism in Fashion

Namaste England 🙏

Winter in England