10 pieces of clothing I would wear for the rest of my life!

Hello earthling,

I hope everyone are doing good today I bring you up with a fashion blog, and before that I wish you have seen my goa blog, talking about my style and my favourite fashion clothing trends that I love to wear for the time being...

1.  You guys know my love for vintage stuff so how can I not include this piece, speaks a lot of retro... anytime perfect in and out.

2. A dress can never go wrong, when In doubt go for white or black..
3. My love for satin happened after watching one of komal pandey videos and the next moment I got my hands on this top.
4. I have been sucker for k-pop music, and I have seen lot of idols where this statement big jacket, and I instantly liked it.
5. Bodycon cord dress have become my thing even thou it might look over the top, but you go girl who cares!!
6. I really appreciate the idea of power dressing. Blazers, pant suits give that edge and I recently got sticked something like this
7. I would definitely vote for body hugging clothes over anything love how this flares your shape.
8. My love for indian wear have never gone down, salwar suits go well for that festive days.
9. Common saris can never go out of style you can literally wear this for any occasion it is never overdressed if you know how to carry it and if there is one piece which I would wear all my life then this is the one.
10. Black is everyone's cup of tea, so do mine you look well put to together with good pair of denim.


Pc:- pictures from pinterest

Ig:- kishori_priya16

Thankyou

C u soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The art of Minimalism in Fashion

Namaste England 🙏

Winter in England