$My experience in cafeterias$

Hello earthlings,
For this blog I have decided to review some cafes, I have visited to share my experience with you guys without any delay let's get started!

1. Cafe pascucci
As I told you this was the first ever cafe i have visited, my experience for the first time with my family, was pretty good, the food was fine and the ambience is calm so overall I could say I can visit again, but still it is on expensive side!!



2. Hangover!
I have been here many times, I liked the interiors and the food, this a must visit place even drinks are good, but again it's on expensive side.


3. L-81
This cafe is best for monsoon and rainy season, because it is a roofless cafe making it ideal for romantic Vibes and food is also on cheaper side, well maintained by a couples.



4. This was one of the best cafe I have ever visited it is ideal to go with group of friends because the food here you get are large in quantity and even the service is amazing.


5. Tea villa cafe, The time when I visited, it was crowded, but more than food, I enjoyed the vibes, interior, decor, giving it a rich look, and antique gold effects.



6. Big brewing company! As the name suggests you can find varieties of beer here, this one is a typical beer cafe, food was good, and so do the cafe.



7. Hoot cafe
 Even this cafe resembles almost like the later one, it's huge and housing many sitting areas, best visited at night, giving the major disco vibes.



8. Really good for clicking pictures, and typical cafe, with good amenities, there is no end for such cafes.



9. Cafe azzore, again one of my most favourite cafes, food is delicious and as well as its affordable the interiors the design the colours are amazing must visit Cafe and I love this.


10. Willy top cafe, this is a jeep themed cafe, the good thing about this is the affordable food and drink.


So that's for today peeps, these are few of my favourite cafes, I do have visited other cafes also but those are all like same and nothing to mention about it like CCD's, Starbucks,cafes are part of my life I do visit now and then to refresh my mind and taste new food and experience different things all the cases listed above can be Googled these are mostly present in South of Bangalore, for more pictures and for more information follow me on my Instagram do comment on this and follow me for more such interesting blogs you can even suggest and DM me on my Instagram!
Reference:- gallery
Thankyou have a nice day!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The art of Minimalism in Fashion

Namaste England 🙏

Winter in England