CAFE OUTFITS!!

Hlo earthlings,
One of my many favorite hobby to do other than travelling is dressing, especially going to cafes and dressing funky, and I love visiting different cafes, this days there are tons of cafes which are differently themed, and it is so nice to go there, have food and click pictures and this blog is my favourite till now. So here I bring you the different outfits I have carried to different cafes..
And over 2 years I have curated many outfits and have been many cafes and I will be reviewing the cafes in my next blog, so for now in this blog I will be only posting my outfits along with cafe names!
So without any further due let's get started..

1. Should say this was the first time I have visited a cafe, I wasn't knowing how to dress much, so a simple outfit.

2. I have been trice to this place, the second time I wore casual nothing big but for the first time and last time this are the one.

3. This one's near mc Donald's central mall!

4. Even this has to be my favorite, first ever I have experimenting with dressing (hoot cafe).

5. On occasion of my friend birthday in zee loft cafe.

6. This was a themed cafe named willys top cafe!

7. This one from my own birthday, silbatii ( a dabha like cafe?

8. A casual outfit in tea villa cafe.

9. In between my college hours a retro outfit for 'vintage kitchen'

10. Sporty outfit for cool L-81

11. Another casual outfit with bum bag for pizza hut 😋

12. Onesta cafe in smart outfit.

13. Another favourite for burger King in Whitefield phenix mall.

14.thus one absolute favourite perfect retro look for vintage cafe ( cafe azzore)

15. This one you must have seen lot of times, no need introduction but for big brewing company!

16. Again you must have known this, perfect dress for the military theme ( hungers camp).

And this that's it for today's blog even thou I have still been to many cafes those are normal and need not to be mentioned or I don't have pictures but one thing for sure I will never stop visiting cafes and my hunt for all the cafes goes on. And I'm waiting to go back to normal!
Till then follow me on
@priya_kishori16
Thanks!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The art of Minimalism in Fashion

Namaste England 🙏

Winter in England