Vintage styles with BFF!!

Vintage statement,
Hello earthlings so today I bring you my bestfriend to this blog, we both are opposite in fashion sense and our dressing sense is completely different but still we both love eachotherπŸ˜‰ I respect her style and so does she...even thou she is not into experimenting, I thought why not play with few looks and I'm not compelling her to dress up but being in her comfort zone I have put my looks and trying to match like hers, basically who wears this particular outfit in there style!!!
So without further delay let's get started..

1. She usually dresses as usual and me I gave a twist!! Ignore my messy hair because I wore this top as tube top without fitting into hand sleeves so my hair turned out that way πŸ˜‚ and I added a belt to finish the look, I know this is how we are so different in dressing.

2. This time for an indian dress, she wore it so gracefully but I want to make it to look like indo western, if I don't have that cut inbetween I would not have worn a dupatta I would have worn a denim jacket instead..



3. This one's my favorite from our high school farewell, the dress code was black, she added much elements to this, so do I by drapping a saree on top...😁


So this was it peeps I hope you liked it, if yes
Do comment below and this was not to compare who's style is better but to compliment eachother style for there taste in dressing!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The art of Minimalism in Fashion

Namaste England πŸ™

Winter in England