Retro styles with toddler!!

Retro statement
  Hello earthlings, yes you heard the title right, today's blog is about styling a toddler in retro looks, something different and came in my mind to do this, so here I present you 3 retro looks put together for that vibe, if you have a kid in your home try this looks on them or even you can try them on ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. 
This one is favorite, I think she slayed this look with that hat, matching shoes and ribbon on neck a fun statement piece.

2.
Knight cardigan are totally in trend now, and I found similar to that is this one, perfect for this weather and for denim shorts it can even be any cotton shorts also!

3. This one is my most favorite, and completing those retro vibes, I don't think I should say much about this 

That's it folks, I hope you like this, let me know if I want to make part 2 of this 

Untill than follow me on @priya_kishori16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The art of Minimalism in Fashion

Namaste England ๐Ÿ™

Winter in England