My favourite instagram looks!

Vintage statement,
Hello earthlings so today I will be taking you with me to rewind the retro looks I have curated for my Instagram, so this looks are classy, retro and affordable which I have created, and picture perfect for instagram.
So have a look,


1. I got lot of compliments on this look, let's break it, I wore a crop top inside and a oversized coat outside luckily I have matching shoes and belt to go with this, actually this days I started liking yellow color a lot, so this worked.

2. I have already made a blog on this look, so please do check out.
 
3. I found this dress in Jayanagar 4th block, which gave me a retro vibes I'm sure we can find similar to this.
4. This dress I actually borrowed from my friend and it's freaking cute, maxi plain dress and denim jacket.
5. Many must not be having long skirt, it's not worn much now, but still this peace is sassy!!!
6. I didn't think, that this would turn out this good but perfect for this themed cafe!!
7. Last one for this blog this a joggers pant and sweat shirt 90's inspired!!

For more looks follow me on instagram
@priya_kishori16
Thankyou



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The art of Minimalism in Fashion

Namaste England 🙏

Winter in England