A adventurous day in london

 Hello people,

Not long ago I visited ‘london’ and I already miss it badly, that I wanna go back again now.

London - london bridge is in my bucket list for so long, but finally I kicked it! 



Who doesn’t wanna visit this magical site, since childhood we have been singing poems about ‘London bridge is falling down’ but not london bridge, I fell for it so hard, that I can’t wait to see it again and this time spend many days here!




Lets dive into my day in ‘London’

November 8TH 2023 - It was definitely not love at first, but I fell in Love, as I explored the city more, maybe from nowadays I have to learn a lot and then fall in love 🤭. Anyways that was a rainy day, maybe not a nice day, most of the days are cold, need to get used to it. 



Hyde park - walking around the park reminded me ‘Bangalore’ city Cubbon park, such a huge park, this park reminded me of some movie scene, I’m not sure which one, but any love scene can fit here, I meant to say it is so beautiful to shoot a movie here! And the park is getting ready for Winter Wonderland! 






Victoria and Albert museum - It was actually me and my friend, who roamed the city and had crazy fun, we saw the diva exhibition, which showcased different personalities and entertainment industry artist outfits which were worn during different shows like Met gala, Cannes, music tours etc. 






Oxford street, Soho street, Harrods, Mayfair, Victoria Mall - Even if your not a fashion buff, its worth taking a stroll here, as the whole vibe of this place is decked up with Christmas, you can shop for various luxuries brands or just do window shopping and take stunning pictures, along the way you come across, Vogue house, Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant and various famous spots as well. 












Covent garden and Piccadilly circus square - 

Piccadilly circus square reminded me of New York, as the streets are decked up with billboards, lights, colour etc this is amazing in its own way, I haven’t witnessed the circus, but heard it’s amazing, that to one day for sure. Out of all, covent garden stands out, as it has various shops, eateries, lights and more lights! 






And the Highlight of my trip,




Tower bridge aka London bridge - This was in my bucket list, but not anymore, even thou I have seen it, but still felt like going back, I jumped as kid, but by this time, we ran out of batteries in phone and time, as we have to get back to catch our bus, uff the traffic in london is so bad, that half of our time went in it, and we had to get off the bus and run to reach our destination, even thou it was only 10 minutes spent at the bridge, I didn’t feel like leaving, but I promised myself to come back again.

Felt like a dream, this reminds me the kid in me and never forget that kid in you. 

This makes me believe - dreams do come true! 






Instagram- kishori4priya16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The art of Minimalism in Fashion

Namaste England 🙏

Winter in England