My solo travel experience?

 Hello earthlings,

They say, you never know untill you go! This is what happened with me so true to the words I have seen what it takes to grow out of your comfort zone and pushing your boundaries and touching the sky, I always say when you need to grow, your suppose to grow out of the box, that is where the magic lies, if you want to see increadible things you should definitely come out of that box.



A week long trek in Uttrakhand travelled to a distance place, where I have never been and I never thought I will go to one with a bunch of strangers who are older than I'm! I never thought this experience would be this magical and heavenly I must say people who know me, they know that I'm not a private person, shy and always keeps to herself and thinks 100 times before getting out of the house from my comfort couch. But I always dreamt high, my toes can never be on the ground, I always want to touch the sky or above, I don't know how many of you people resonate with law of attraction, I started trusting my gut, intuition u say after this I'm totally that universe person, earlier use to be that analytics, logical girl. The universe has helped me in getting what I want, when you take one good step the universe shows the rest of the way, (one such incident I was walking alone to a place following the Google map, but as we know, the maps are not that accurate all the time, I trusted my intuition and followed the safest way which I believed, walked as if I have known the place and reached the destination). This solo trip is a huge deal for me, A girl in her early twenties making her way out to find a new and a better life. You know what is the best part of travelling alone, you will never feel lonely, you will feel more of yourself locked with the new Atmosphere, vibe, etc you have someone or the other telling there stories or the other way and meeting new people always gives me butterfly, Although you may feel like you’ll never click with people the same way as you’re vibing with your current friends, it still doesn’t hurt to build new relationships. You never know, you may just meet an inspirational soul who motivates you to be the best version of yourself.



The younger you are, the more energy you have to go out, mingle and meet new people. When you do this, not only will you make new friends but you’ll also increase your chances of meeting people who could potentially help you in the future



This helped me in finding few of the most beautiful souls, whom I could already call my well wishes the amount of energy I received from those people is really surreal. You will always learn everyday something new, you will experience things which you can never have in your zone, you feel your on top of the world. Words cannot describe the feelings I felt. I did have a bad experience, but good or bad makes us what we are, and how you deal with it is our grit.(got cheated twice in a hotel and with a rickshaw guy;)



I'm so grateful for this opportunity. I will cherish this for life long my first solo travel has given me a life full of energy, confidence I can never get enough of this, it bought lot of change, should I say a more of new me. After this I was so ready for everything, whatever changes happened I'm all in it. This shouldn't stop here, cheers to good life to get going and waiting for much more solo adventure.

This is just the beginning many things are yet to happen, all we can do is beleive that it will happen.

Au revoir!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The art of Minimalism in Fashion

Namaste England 🙏

Winter in England