My solo trip to Uttrakhand!

Hello buddies,

So happy to be back again, sorry for the delay nevertheless today's content is gonna to be so interesting one, as I travelled to one of the paradise looking places in Uttrakhand.

Welcome to chamoli, Uttrakhand.


1. Haridwar

My first stop in this state is Haridwar, One of the holy city. My first impression, I was shocked, this place is quite different from the places I have ever visited, everything seemed so spiritual and religious here. I was astonished by the ghats, ganga, the food and the art crafts this place offered.




2. Devprayag

It's been only a day, I must tell you that I already feel in love with this serene beauty, no words to explain how beautiful was this river flowing towards Rishikesh, the rocks is this place are so stunning to look at, the water looked crystal clear, everything felt so deep.



3. Joshimath

After a 10 hours scenic drive reached this astonishing hill station, the mountains in this place are just like how he draw art in school, one on another, I have never imagined this place to be like this, I felt so spiritual when I visited the temples and the mutts here, so much to offer, the food is still lingering in my mouth.




4. Ghangaria

This place is so near to my heart, a small village full of character I must say, as soon as I saw the unique yellow flowers laid out there to greet us, I fell for its warmness, this place has got all my heart, small souvenir shops, lipsmaking momos, waterfalls, you name it you see it.






5. Valley of flowers

One word, now two, three,goes no, no words to describe, how charming the valley was, rare variety of flowers welcomed us , the river bed is simply wow, the clouds you can literally touch them, the flowing water felt so divine and pure. This place got all its name, worth the description.












6. Hemkund sahib,

This place is nothing less than heaven, I forgot all my tiredness when I saw the lake, surreal beauty, the highlight was the Brahma kamal, I'm so blessed to reach this gurudwara, which is warm and chilly at the same time, the trekking route to this place  has breathtaking visuals.






On the way witnessed govindghat, Rishikesh, Srinagar. 

Words fall short to describe this place, my eyes have seen  most of the beautiful things, in this place everything is so deeply connected with my soul, I wonder how other places look like, I simple cannot wait to return back to this place, i left speechless, Im completely surrounded to it. 

Uttrakhand until next Time.

Presented by priya kishori.

Pictures are captured by me..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The art of Minimalism in Fashion

Namaste England 🙏

Winter in England