Monday blog!

Retro statement,

 hello earthlings it's been a while since I've posted my blog the reason is travel blogging at this time is actually not easy because I am still not a pro traveller like other travellers who travel and write about them, and get paid I have started Blogging with fashion as a topic but I felt travel blogging is my cup of tea and it is but this time we know how difficult it is to travel and I haven't started doing things, yet all the travel blogs you have seen in my blog are my past tourist destination travelled with my parents I have quite of lot in my bucket list and the preparation are going on thought I will take you guys with my journey from scratch. So people could relate.
But in time I still have to bring lot of good ideas into my blog so meanwhile I thought of blogging about this day so I will write how I spent my Monday even thou if nothing special happens good or bad I'm still gonna write about it .
So here goes my 03/08/2020 Monday
I woke up bit early like 7.00 I know it's not that early, yeah unlike I wake up 5.30 for my college but I have virtual classes good thing I can wake up any time but due to this days my schedule has become bad, I became too lazy anyways I woke up did my business and morning ritual of drinking warm water and attending classes, in between I left and did my work 😝 also finally I got done with my classes I skipped the last class don't know I wasn't felling and I even couldn't do my exercise. So I had my breakfast of (idly, sambar and chutney my fav) and then I slept usually I don't sleep at this time, that's because I didn't get proper sleep at night I got up suddenly maybe that's why I felt tired to do things, I got up and started taking my class for (cat) preety early, because I got time now itself so utilizing it, and then studied my class notes for the first time after months I didn't take my lunch because I had heavy breakfast and I'm in healthy line in between I watched my fav drama ( I'm not gonna disclose) and then now I had some fruits and milk writting this blog, I should say this was productive day for me, rest of the days online, eat repeat πŸ€ͺ and now before hitting bed I will read a page from ( Stephen Hawking the brief history of time) .
Actually I didn't feel like writing because out of nowhere Im writing daily blogs and people might get confused on what topics I'm writing but only if I get good views I will write more, and I will still stick to my old niche, and further I will write everyday blogs more attractively now I'm writing out of my persistence! 
Thankyou πŸ˜ͺ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The art of Minimalism in Fashion

Namaste England πŸ™

Winter in England