Retro tips for everyday looks!

   Retro statement,

Hello beautiful souls! In this blog I will be talking about how to inculcate retro tips for everyday looks like gym or yoga, college, meetup with friends, family gatherings, simply chilling in quarantine.
Here it goes....

     Exercise,

So if your doing any physical sort of exercises whether it is in home or in workout place. I believe that if I'm in my active wear I feel like working out a lot and feel active and it is made for that comfort so for that I choose.

Doesn't this give you a retro vibes a solid bottom and a print top to make you look retro, and yes matching shoes and it need not to be matching bottom and shoes any solid color works.




      Gatherings,

We do have lot of social gathering right, it maybe with friends, colleague's, relatives. We think that we should be dressed properly, again it's your wish to step out in your pyjamas or not, but if you wanna dress up for meetings than here goes

    
              IndoWestern flair pants

                             Blazer dress

                      

       College

This one is my favorite because even I'm a student, dressing for college might be different, some may have to follow some rules for dressing, but I think it's overrated our dressing has nothing to do with others statement it's completely our choice than there opinion but anyways let me keep it easy like.....


                        Quirky and chik!



     Chilling at home

I got this and I relate to this, most of us would stick to there pj's but let's make it little quirky, again it's up to you!

Isn't this cool to be in pyjamas so basically it includes wrap- around gowns, full pattern set and yeah lot of colors.



    Makeup!

Last but not the least who doesn't want to complete there look with some makeup, and thankfully retro makeup was too minimal and that made me a fan for retro stuff, heavily dressed up and little makeup completes the look!

This look is complemented by dark lipstick, thicker in the middle and thinner at the edges of eyebrows, mascara, minimal eye liners, highlighted cheek bones with no eye shadow and foundations so your edges will be highlighted.


Disclaimer:- reference from Pinterest, and my own images this is purely my opinions, this are the inspiration you can choose, I complement and respect ones style of dressing. And I feel it's up to you if you like it or not, i love fashion but I like vintage stuff and colors little more than usual.😁



~ thankyou
   





    




  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The art of Minimalism in Fashion

Namaste England 🙏

Winter in England